Evette Mary Morales An athlete, host, and a Telly award winning producer who loves collaborating people, creating innovative ideas for the industry, and a person who loves being able to use her personality and smile to bring people together. Nonetheless, creating a pathway of turning a passion into a profession.
• Each episode is a dive into the prolific individuals as we get to hear of their journey. A time to understand them as a person outside of their artistry, and learning how that dream became a reality by turning their passion into a profession.
• The idea that each person has their own perspective of life, mission, goals, and ideas. Every journey is not the same and each story can motivate or be relatable to another for inspiration.
• A platform for the talent to be able to display their personality, life, dreams, and feelings beyond what social media is offering to show us.
• So let’s find out who they are, what they have done to get where they are, what is their next steps, and what should we watch out for.
WHY FACE BEHIND THE DREAM?
• Designed to highlight the life style and personalities of people creating an impact in communities
• Global reach
• True / Genuine connection
• Positive image
• Youthful, engaged, and active audience
• Rapidly growing
• Connected with many social media influencers
This effort has provided free youth clinics in the Tri-state (NY, NJ, CT) by collaborating with NBA trainers and social media influencers over the last 8 months reaching out and impacting over 400 kids.